Iced tea box : 5 refreshing blends
This iced tea box is composed of 5 different infusions presented in bulk, in hermetic bags of 50g allowing you to make 25 cups.
Each original recipe Thés et Traditions offers you a pure moment of disorientation. Whether you want to offer an original gift or simply enjoy delicious, healthy and refreshing iced teas this summer, this box is ideal. It will delight the amateurs of quality teas, all those who like to enjoy healthy drinks.
Iced Tea Gift Set - 5 refreshing herbal teas for summer
The iced tea box is composed of :
- 1 bag of 50g of organic green tea Jinjiang, a blend of Sencha green tea, Darjeeling green tea and white tea from China embellished with pieces of strawberry, raspberry, marigold petals, alchemilla.
- 1 bag of 50g of organic green tea mango, a composition of Sencha green tea, mint, lemongrass, pieces of organic mango and marigold.
- 1 bag of 50g of lemon orange iced rooibos, which will surprise you with its exotic sweetness. It contains red and green rooibos, lemongrass, orange peels and cornflowers.
- 1 bag of 50g of Green Point rooibos tea, a green rooibos mixed with apple, quince, lemon myrtle and elderberry.
- 1 bag of 50g of our organic iced raspberry tea, a delicate blend of apple, hibiscus, pineapple and raspberry with a fruity flavor.
How to prepare your iced teas
Iced tea hot preparation:
To prepare your iced tea, follow the instructions on each bag. Place the indicated amount of tea in a volume of water heated to the temperature specified on each product. Then place your tea in the refrigerator to cool. You can add a little ice, a few slices of lemon or even fresh fruit according to your wishes
Iced tea cold preparation :
The cold preparation is longer but allows you to take advantage of the vitamins and minerals contained in the mixtures. Count 1 hour at least for a successful infusion. Place your herbal tea in water at room temperature and then put your preparation in the refrigerator to preserve the ingredients.